Allied health care service providers operate in an environment of significant government regulation and scrutiny, and a public expectation that services rightfully be delivered to a very high standard. These factors have been more recently influenced by the Royal Commissions into the Aged Care and Disability Services sectors.
The Mavco team understands these industry challenges and has access to global Insurer markets who specialise in supporting allied health care service providers by underwriting bespoke policy products.
- Cyber Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Public Liability
- Statutory Liability for Organisations.
- Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Safety
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Aged Care Service Providers
- Care Coordination Services
- Day Surgeries
- Disability Care Service Providers
- E-Health Care Providers
- Exercise Therapy
- Medical Centres
- Mental Health Services