Associations and Not-for-Profit organisations face ever changing industry pressures, including increased government oversight and regulation, a driver to corporatise service offerings for clients and competition for resources.
The Mavco team has extensive practical experience advising organisations on how to mitigate the risks arising from these industry trends through insurance solutions. We have also developed bespoke insurance products which can be used to incentivise current and prospective employees to join Associations and Not-for-Profit organisations.
- Placement and advice on all general insurance policies.
- Claims notification and handling of all actual / potential complaints including appointment of relevant legal representation.
- Comprehensive Insurance Reviews.
- Review of client engagement letters including all insurance and indemnity provisions.
- Review of Board member deeds of indemnity and access.
- Acquisition due diligence insurance reviews.
- Workers’ Compensation claims management.
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Professional Bodies
- Sports Associations
- Schools and Universities
- Trade related industry associations