The commercial and operational environment for construction and engineering companies necessitates insurance which provides certainty of cover, premium cost and support for contractually assumed counter-party risks.
The combined insurance, legal and workplace health and safety experience of the Mavco team ensures that we are well positioned to effectively operate as the internal insurance and risk management resource, allowing our clients to focus on delivering projects safely, profitably and completed on time.
- Compliance with insurance obligations, including Named Insured and Waiver of Subrogation requirements.
- Contractual risk reviews and advice in key areas of consequential loss, hold-harmless, liability, indemnity, liquidated damages and performance warranties and guarantees.
- Claim and dispute resolution.
- Delay-in-start-up business interruption insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Project insurances and deductible buy-down cover.
- Workplace injury claim management.
- Bridge Design and Construct
- Building Certifiers
- Civil Works
- Construct Only – Commercial and Residential
- Construction Plant Supply and Operation
- Design and Construct – Commercial and Residential
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and/or Management
- Electrical, Process and Structural Engineering
- Project Management