The protection of property against physical loss and business interruption risks through insurance are critical mitigations for infrastructure and property owners when constructing and then operating assets.
The Mavco team understands the important role that insurance plays in supporting the reinstatement of damaged property to its pre-loss condition, and also insuring financial losses which may be sustained by the Owner during this intervening period.
- Independent asset valuations for insurance purposes.
- Independent business interruption risk surveys and reporting.
- Independent risk engineering surveys.
- Pandemic and infectious diseases loss events.
- Property risk exposure analysis and mitigation.
- Accommodation Villages
- Mobile Plant Owners and Operators
- Property Owners – Commercial, Residential and Strata
- Port Owners and Operators
- Warehouse and Storage