Professional Services firms business face inherent risks that arise from the professionals advice and services that they provide to their clients daily. As many service firms do not hold large capital reserves, the ability to meet large potential liabilities will often be mitigated by strong risk management, supplemented by a comprehensive insurance program.
The Mavco team has extensive experience in advising both public and private clients operating in a range of professional services practices both domestically in Australia and also with operations around the world.
Mavco utilizes underwriting markets in Australia, the UK (via Lloyd’s of London) and Singapore and has access some bespoke solutions to help clients obtain the optimal insurance placement outcomes.
- Placement and advice on all general insurance policies
- Claims notification and handling of all actual / potential complaints including appointment of relevant legal representation.
- Comprehensive Insurance Reviews.
- Review of client engagement letters including all insurance and indemnity provisions.
- Review of director deeds of indemnity and access
- Arranging multinational policies if the business operates in overseas jurisdictions
- Acquisition due diligence insurance reviews
- Building Certifiers
- Business Advisory
- Business Brokers
- Environmental Consultants
- Project Managers
- Property Valuers
- Real Estate Agents