Energy and resources companies face a range of commercial, financial, regulatory and operational risks as projects progress through the exploration, construction, operational and rehabilitation phases.
The Mavco team has practical experience representing both resource owners and contractors involved with projects in Australia and internationally. With access to the global insurance market, we place insurance programs which pragmatically reflect the operational risk environment of each project. For mining services contractors and suppliers, we understand that insurance must provide flexibility and certainty to accommodate risks which are commercially and contractually imposed by project owners.
- Business Interruption Events.
- Contractual Risk Management – Contractor and Supplier Engagement.
- Charterers’ Liability – Aviation and Marine.
- Control of Well.
- Directors and Officers Liability.
- Environmental Liabilities.
- Property – Mobile Plant and Fixed.
- Transportation and Transit.
- Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Health and Safety.
- Exploration Companies
- Oil and Gas
- Operational and Producing Mining Companies
- Services and Suppliers to Mining