Technology businesses face inherent risks as the marketplace for the products and services rapidly changes and increases. As products and services evolve through conception to commercialisation, having the right risk advisory partner can be integral to help successfully grow the business.
The Mavco team has extensive experience in advising both public and private clients operating in a range of technology fields both domestically in Australia and also with operations around the world including North America, Asia and Europe.
Mavco utilizes underwriting markets in Australia, the UK (via Lloyd’s of London) and Singapore and has access to bespoke solutions to help clients obtain the optimal insurance placement outcomes.
- Placement and advice on all general insurance policies
- Claims notification and handling of all actual / potential complaints including appointment of relevant legal representation.
- Comprehensive Insurance Reviews
- Review of client engagement letters including all insurance and indemnity provisions.
- Intellectual Property (Pursuit and Defence) Insurance coverage
- Review of director deeds of indemnity and access
- Arranging multinational policies if the business operates in overseas jurisdictions
- Acquisition due diligence insurance reviews
- Advertising and Marketing
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Cyber Security
- Data Management
- Hardware / Electronics
- Internet Providers
- Internet of Things (IOT) Providers
- Technology Services
- Specialty Products